HOME 2016-10-26T21:21:21+00:00


The majority of independent schools make it a condition of admission to their school that any overseas student must have a UK based Educational Guardian to act in loco parentis whilst the student is studying in the UK. You will also find that you will need to name a Guardian when applying for a Tier 4 Student Visa.

At PJ’s Guardianship we aim to provide an unforgettable experience for both children and parents looking for guardians here in the UK.

When parents make the extremely important decision to invest in their child’s education in the UK, they are giving their child a unique opportunity and a life changing experience. PJs know that to gain the most from this, you and your child’s entire experience needs to be as problem free and positive as possible.

By joining our service you’ll get the – Care, Continuity, Companionship and Communication you and your child need to gain the most from this experience.


At PJs we truly believe in the welfare of the students in our care and as such, are accredited by AEGIS – the association for education and guardianship of international students.

This means that we have adhered to and promote their strict code of practice in relation to the students that we provide guardianship services for. Find out more within our about us section or visit the AEGIS website.